Infokekinian.com – Hi, current friends! See, how to check balances and transfers using individual KlikBCA.
For those of you who routinely carry out financial transactions, internet banking is a very important thing to have.
Internet banking facilitates the need to obtain financial transaction services anytime and anywhere.
For BCA users, customers can use KlikBCA Individual, a BCA internet banking service for individual customers.
Because KlikBCA which can be accessed through the website has two services, namely KlikBCA Individual for individual customers and KlikBCA Bisnis for company or business financial operations.
BCA Mobile, in contrast to BCA mobile banking, offers more features, such as transfers and payments for financial services such as credit or e-commerce.
In addition, the KlikBCA service offers a wider variety of features. Through KlikBCA, customers can block ATM cards, open tahaka, and even carry out investment activities.
Customers can register for BCA internet banking by simply visiting the nearest ATM or BCA branch.
After registering using an ATM, consumers will receive a BCA internet banking user identity or BCA user ID and a personal identification number or KlikBCA PIN.
Customers must now visit a BCA branch or contact Halo BCA for financial activation in order to take advantage of the expanded choice of internet banking services.
So, this time, Infokekini would like to share how to check balances and transfer checks at KlikBCA Individual. Let's listen carefully!
How to Check Balance at KlikBCA Individually
Here's how you can follow:
- Go to page KlikBCA
- Enter your KlikBCA Individual user ID and password
- Click the “Account Information” menu
- Select "Balance Information"
Transfer to fellow BCA at KlikBCA Individual
Here's how to transfer to other BCA:
- First register the destination account number at KlikBCA Individual
- Open the “Fund Transfer” menu
- Select transfer to "BCA Account"
- Select an account number from the list of registered transfers
- Enter the transfer amount
- Write news if there is information related to the transfer
- 8 numbers will be displayed at the bottom which must be entered in KeyBCA.
- Turn on KeyBCA, enter pin and press number 2
- Enter the 8 numbers shown
- Then enter the 8 digit response in the KeyBCA APLLI 2 response
- Click "Continue"
- Then the identity of the destination account appears
- Reactivate KeyBCA and press number 1
- Enter 8 digits in the “KeyBCA APPLI 1 Response” box
- Click "Send"
- Transaction is successful, proof of transaction will appear
Inter-Bank Transfers at KlikBCA Individual
Here's how to transfer between banks:
- Enter your username and password to login to KlikBCA Individual as usual
- Register the destination account number
- Enter the nominal amount to be transferred
- If necessary, write transfer news
- Select the transfer type
- Confirm with BCA APPL 2 and APPL 1 tokens
- The transaction is complete and you can print proof of transfer
That's how to check balances and transfers via KlikBCA, now you can save energy because you can do it via your smartphone wherever and whenever you are.
Thus the article on How to Check Balances and Transfers Using KlikBCA Individually and don't forget to keep visiting the Infokekinian website.
Because we also have a lot of other information and recommendations which of course will be useful and help current friends.