InfoKekinian.com – Many people are looking how to get rid of the video logo on tiktok, because the video comes from a platform, there will be a logo from that platform as a sign. So how the heck do you do it? Let's see the explanation below.
It used to be discontinued for a while, but now the TikTok app is more and more inclined to use it.
In fact, many videos created by TikTok users have gone viral and now have artist-like names, which is why they are called that.
In fact, many people who like the event. Many people share it on many popular social media.
TikTok users make lots of unique and cool videos. This can be seen from the many video clips on Facebook, Instagram and other social media.
TikTok videos also appeal to many people who see them and want to save them on their phones. But, as we already know, every TikTok video has the TikTok logo or watermark in it.
How to remove the TikTok video logo without an application
Every video we download from TikTok will have TikTok written in the corner of the video, and it will always be there. This is a watermark or logo which indicates that the video is from the TikTok application.
But, if you want to remove or remove the watermark from the video, you can too. There are also no additional applications or third-party applications that you need to use. Take a look at the tutorial below:
- Before you do anything else, please open the TikTok application on your Android phone.
- Find the TikTok video you want to save and remove the watermark so you can save it.
- Later, my friend watched the TikTok video till the end with me by her side. Don't forget to watch the video until it's finished, bro, so it doesn't break.
- Then, open the phone and go to the file manager. Select internal storage > Android > Data, then look for the com.ss.android.ugc.trill.go file. This is the file you need to find.
- In the next step, open the cache folder and click on video > cache. Here, you can see a list of videos that you have watched on TikTok, like this one.
- To do this, you need to select a file and rename it by adding the mp4 extension to the file.
- Furthermore, you can move the video to your mobile gallery to watch or share with your friends on social media.
- It's done, and the watermark from TikTok is gone from the video.
So, those are the ways to get rid of the tiktok video logo, current friends, you can follow the method described above. Hope it is useful!