Infokekinian.com – Here is information on how to use WhatsApp Web, on Laptops and computers. Check out this article to the end to find out more complete and clear information.
WhatsApp is a messaging and communications network currently owned by Facebook, Inc. This application also works as a chat client for laptops and computers.
The WhatsApp service can be used on laptops and computers other than smartphones. Using WhatsApp Web is one of them.
This solution is designed to enable users to use WhatsApp while performing tasks on their laptops or computers.
However, to use WhatsApp Web, you must first install WhatsApp on your phone.
If the phone is turned off, the WhatsApp application on the computer will also shut down or become unresponsive.
WhatsApp Web, which can be downloaded from the official WhatsApp website www.whatsapp.com, is a browser-based WhatsApp application that supports users to access their WhatsApp account on PCs, computers and laptops simultaneously with their WhatsApp account. on their phone.
There are several things that need to be considered before using WhatsApp Web to ensure WhatsApp on your laptop or computer runs smoothly.
First, you have to install the WhatsApp application on your phone and connect to your account. The internet on your cellphone must then be turned on or you must have an internet quota.
In addition, a browser application must be installed on your laptop or computer. We recommend Chrome, Firefox or Opera for WhatsApp Web.
After everything is ready, let's take a good look at how to use WA Web easily below!
How to Use WhatsApp Web
Here's how to use WA Web easily:
- Access the WhatsApp Web portal on the https://web.whatsapp.com/ page using the recommended browser.
- Wait until the QR code on the page appears as shown below, then scan or scan it with the WhatsApp mobile application on your cellphone.
- For iPhone, all you have to do is click Settings > then select WhatsApp Web / Desktop.
- For Android, all you have to do is click the three dots in the upper right corner > then select WhatsApp Web or Linked Device.
- After that, scan the QR code that was provided before by selecting the LINK DEVICE or LINK A DEVICE option as shown below.
After connecting automatically, you can use WhatsApp Web just like you use WhatsApp on your cellphone.
That's a little information on how to use the WA web easily, and this WA Web has the same service and appearance as WA on cellphones.
So, you will definitely feel familiar and can easily use WhatsApp Web just like you use WhatsApp on your smartphone.
Thus the article on How to Use WhatsApp Web on Laptops and Computers and don't forget to keep visiting the Infokekinian website.
Because we also have a lot of other information and recommendations which of course will be useful and help current friends.