Infokekinian.com - Current friends, want to record meetings on zoom? It turns out that this is how to record zoom on cellphones and PCs. Keep reading this article until it's finished.
Zoom is one of the supporting applications when physical meetings cannot be held or must be avoided. Such as online meetings.
It can sometimes be difficult for certain people to jot down key points while focusing on hearing the information. Well, recording meetings can be used as an alternative method.
We can record meetings on Zoom for free via PC, cellphone or other means. Want to know how? Here we reveal the secret.
How to Record a Zoom Meeting on PC
Here's how you can follow the steps:
Before starting to record the meeting, we can arrange the recording results in the desired folder on the laptop/computer.
To do that, go to the 'Settings' menu (gear icon) on the Zoom homepage >> click 'Record' >> change the save location.
- Select 'Record' in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen
- During recording, the words 'Recording…' will appear, accompanied by 'Stop' and 'Pause' icons.
- We can record freely until the end of the meeting, or select 'Pause' to pause the recording, and select 'Stop' to end the recording.
How to Record a Zoom Meeting on Mobile
Before recording on a cellphone, make sure we are users of the pro (paid) version of Zoom. Here's how:
- On the Zoom meeting page, select 'More' from the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Then select 'Record' or 'Record the Cloud'
- After a while, the word 'Recording…' will appear with 'Stop' and 'Pause' icons.
Screen recording results via the mobile Zoom application will not be stored directly on our cellphones, but in the online cloud.
Or, the meeting host (another person) allows attendees to record a meeting in progress.
If we are not users of the paid version of Zoom or meeting hosts, we can use screen recording applications such as OBS Studio, Bandicam Screen Recorder, ShareX or AZ Screen Recorder to work around this.
That's how to record meetings on Zoom via PC, cellphone and more. Hopefully useful and good luck!
In order for Zoom meetings at home to always run smoothly, we must use the best quality internet connection, aka not slow.
Thus the article about Like This How to Record Zoom on Cellphones and PCs and don't forget to keep visiting the Infokekinian website.
Because we also have a lot of other information and recommendations which of course will be useful and help current friends.