Infokekinian.com – Here is information about PUBG Mobile Korea UC Buy Tap Tap, here is the download link. Check out this article to the end to find out more complete and clear information.
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Mobile, or PUBG Mobile, is fast becoming one of the most popular games in the world. PUBG Mobile Korea (KR) is a unique version which is now available.
PUBG Mobile has attracted countries from all over the world. This huge community of players from around the world is very unique. In fact, there are several countries that have an exclusive version of PUBG Mobile.
History of PUBG Mobile in Various Country Versions
PUBG Mobile India is one country that has an exclusive version of PUBG Mobile. The formation of the dispute between India and China is to blame. Tencent Games PUBG Mobile China has finally been banned.
Krafton, Inc. finally released an exclusive version of PUBG Mobile for India. This version is known as BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India.
This version is actually very similar to the global version. It's just that there are differences in the content and game features of BGMI.
India isn't the only country with an exclusive version of PUBG Mobile. Another country that has an exclusive version of PUBG Mobile is Korea. This version comes with Korean.
Get to know the Exclusive Version of PUBG Mobile Korea (KR).
Unlike the global version of PUBG Mobile which is currently available for various countries, including Indonesia.
PUBG Mobile KR has specific target users, namely Korea and Japan only. This exclusive version is a version made by Blue Hole.
Blue Hole is a developer or application developer who has developed the Steam version of PUBG Mobile.
It seems that this Korean developer has also created and released a special version of PUBG Mobile for players in Korea.
Even so, you can still get this Korean version and play it on your Android device. But the process that needs to be passed to get the Korean version is not easy.
The Difference Between PUBG Mobile Global and the Korean Version
Before rushing to download the Korean version, you need to understand first what exactly is the difference between the global version of PUBG Mobile which is currently accessible to Indonesian players and the Korean version specially designed for PUBG Mobile players in Korea.
There are several differences between the two versions of PUBG Mobile. The differences you will find include:
The Korean version of PUBG Mobile seems to be equipped with a special coin called Donkatsu. This special coin can be used by players to open crates.
The global version of PUBG Mobile does not have this kind of special coin. This difference makes PUBG Mobile players curious. Here are the differences:
1. Smoother Appearance
Some PUBG Mobile players who have tasted the Korean version of PUBG Mobile say that the Korean version is considered smoother than the global version.
This difference is noteworthy because it can affect the smooth running of the game. Anyone would want to play games smoothly.
One other difference that makes PUBG Mobile players curious about the Korean version is the information that PUBG Mobile Korea (KR) will present a larger number of events compared to the global version of PUBG Mobile.
This is sure to really interest the global version of players. Events are important moments that PUBG Mobile players rarely miss.
Each event offers prizes that are often eagerly awaited by players. More events means there will be more prizes given out.
The Korean version of PUBG Mobile offers convenience for players to increase their rank.
This convenience is rarely found in other versions of PUBG Mobile. The Korean version of PUBG Mobile can offer push ranks more easily because this version is not very competitive.
When compared to various other versions of PUBG Mobile in Southeast Asia, the Korean version of PUBG Mobile players is not very competitive. You can increase your rank much more easily and quickly by using this Korean version.
2. Deliver High Percentage Gameplay
The final difference between the global version of Mobile PUBG and the Korean version is that the Korean version has a larger percentage of gameplay.
This higher percentage is suitable for those of you who intend to get premium gacha more easily.
After understanding the various differences between the two versions of Mobile PUBG, you will definitely be more interested in trying to play the Korean version.
Then, understand the steps needed to properly install and run the Korean version of PUBG Mobile.
Various Ways to Get the Korean Version of PUBG Mobile
The first way is to fly to Korea and download the app while in the country. But this is the least effective way to play the Korean version of PUBG Mobile.
There are several other, more practical and easier ways to get PUBG Mobile Korea (KR).
When looking for PUBG Mobile on the Play Store, you will find the global version made by Krafton, Inc. and didn't find the Korean version that you've been looking for.
Follow the steps below to be able to use the Korean version of PUBG Mobile on your Android smartphone.
1. Downloading with the help of a VPN
A VPN is a very versatile extra application. The VPN application allows you to access various websites and get many applications that cannot be found in Indonesia.
Many websites that are blocked by the government can also be accessed with the help of a VPN. VPN applications work by helping you to access certain sites through servers in other countries.
That is why you can access various blocked sites in Indonesia by using a VPN. To download the Korean version of PUBG Mobile, use a VPN in the following ways:
- Download the VPN application first. Choose a free VPN app available on the Play Store. Be sure to use a VPN app that offers South Korean servers for free. Wait until the installation process is complete.
- The very important next step is to clear Play Store data. Don't skip this step if you really want to succeed in accessing and playing the Korean version of PUBG Mobile.
- After the Play Store data has been successfully deleted, run the VPN application that you downloaded earlier. Turn on the VPN then choose a South Korean server. Some VPN apps provide these servers for free while other VPN apps require payment.
- Now you can enter the Play Store again and log in again using your Gmail account. Wait until you have successfully entered the Play Store and can access various applications available on the Play Store.
- Type PUBG Mobile Korea (KR) in the Play Store search section. After the application has been found, install the Korean version of PUBG Mobile on your device. Automatically, the version installed on your Android device is the Korean version.
The first method does sound complicated. But actually this method is very easy to follow as long as you follow all the instructions correctly.
There is no need to use paid VPN apps if you can find a VPN that offers South Korean servers for free.
By using this first method, you will get the original and official version of the PUBG Mobile Korea application because you download it directly from the Play Store and not in the form of an APK. Because it comes from the Play Store, the PUBG Mobile application is also safe to use.
2. Download the Korean version of PUBG Mobile APK
If you don't want to use the first method above, there is a second method that is more practical without having to install a VPN application first.
All you need to do is download the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile application in the form of an Apk file. You cannot find this Apk file in the Play Store.
That is, you need to find the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile Apk file via a web browser on your mobile device. How to download it is not too difficult, in fact much easier than the previous method, here's how:
- Run a web browser application such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or your smartphone's default browser. You can also download it from a PC web browser, but don't forget to move the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile Apk file to an Android smartphone.
- Then type the special website address to download the Mobile PUBG Korea (KR) application. You can find the download link in the table below. To make it easier, immediately click the Download button in the table below.
- You will immediately go to the special download page for the Korean version of PUBG Mobile. There will also appear some information such as how many times this app has been downloaded and what is the size of the app. Click on the green button that says Download.
- The Korean version of the PUBG Mobile Apk file will be automatically downloaded to the device you are currently using. Wait a moment until the Korean version of PUBG Mobile has been successfully saved to your device and is ready to run.
If you have already installed an application in Apk form, you can directly open the PUBG Mobile Apk file to install the application.
But if the Korean version of PUBG Mobile is the first Apk file that you will install, there are steps that you must go through first:
- On your Android phone, run the Settings application. You can look for special settings to install Apk files manually or type Unknown in the search field. Several settings options will appear related to these keywords.
- Select the Install unknown apps setting. This setting allows you to allow the installation of apps in the form of Apks from sources other than the Play Store. Select an application where the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile Apk file is located.
- For example, if the Apk file is in the File Manager, select File Manager in the Install unknown apps list. Make sure to touch the button next to Allow from this source until it lights up. You can start installing any Apk file on an Android phone.
- Now open the File Manager application on the cellphone then find the PUBG Mobile Korea (KR) file which has been successfully downloaded. Run the app and confirm that you will want to install the app.
In just a few seconds, the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile application will be successfully installed and ready to run.
You can play this Korean version of the game as a guest or log in as usual if you play Mobile PUBG in the global version.
After allowing the installation of the application from the File Manager, you no longer need to repeat the same steps.
All Apk files stored in the File Manager can be directly installed on an Android phone as soon as the application is successfully downloaded.
Special PUBG Mobile Application Download Link
As previously mentioned, the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile application which is available in Apk form will never be found in the Play Store.
This is because the Apk file comes from another developer and not the official PUBG Mobile developer in the Play Store.
To download the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile application, a special link is required because this Apk file is only available on the internet, not on the Play Store.
You can find the download link for the Korean version of Mobile PUBG in the following table. Just click the download link that is there to get the application.
PUBG Mobile Korea Application Specifications:
- App Name: PUBG Mobile Korea (KR)
- App Size: 737.82 MB
- App Version: Vers 1.8.0 (Latest)
- Application Developer: PUBG Corporation
- Operating System: Android only
- Last Updated: January 13, 2022
- App Price: Free
Apk files can only be installed on mobile devices having Android operating system. Other devices such as Windows Phone and iPhone cannot be used to run any application in the form of an Apk. Can PUBG Mobile Apk be installed on a computer device?
Even though your computer device is equipped with an emulator, the PUBG Mobile application or other applications with the Apk file format cannot run on a computer device.
Only Android devices can be used to run PUBG Mobile Apk and play it smoothly.
Various New Things in the Korean Version of PUBG Mobile
There are several new things added to the Korean version of PUBG Mobile that are missing in the global version.
To be able to enjoy all these new things, you need to install the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile Apk application and find out what features make it even more special.
Some of the features that you will find in the Korean version of PUBG Mobile and not in the global version include:
1. Fashion Spiderman Theme
This theme mode is the result of a collaboration between PUBG Mobile and Spiderman. You can find this mode in Livik and Erangel.
By activating this mode, the character you play will be able to shoot cobwebs and find cobweb grenades.
2. New Livik map
There is a new Livik map that you will find in the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile Apk, namely the Apocalypse map.
Livik was hit by various large-scale disasters, including volcanic eruptions. The fight will be more challenging and easier with lower recoil.
3. New Classification for Classic Mode
Several maps or maps in the Korean version of PUBG Mobile Apk are currently divided into several modes, namely ranked mode and non-ranked mode. Play the ranking map if you are interested in increasing your points.
But if you don't plan to increase your points, play non-ranked maps or maps. Choose whichever mode you want the most.
That's a little information about the PUBG Mobile Korea (KR) application which has various differences from the global version which is widely circulated in various countries.
The way to download and the installation process is very different. Understand all the information about this Korean version of PUBG Mobile before downloading and playing it.
Thus the article about PUBG Mobile Korea UC Buy Tap Tap, here's the download link and don't forget to keep visiting the Infokekinian website.
Because we also have a lot of other information and recommendations which of course will be useful and help current friends.